When I’m not at work, I like to sink my teeth into all manner of exciting things. The more technical of which are listed below:
Interesting ad-hoc projects and experiments:
- TokenMail – a simple C# template email sender that does find/replace on user-defined tokens. Open-source, and on Nuget.
- Follow my various projects
- Follow the UAV project
- There’s the Arduinometer: an open source, open-hardware network connected microcontroller for reading all your utility meters
Things that routinely keep me busy:
- Fiddling and tinkering with Arduino and Netduino
- My open source projects
- Energy metering: various projects related to real-time electricity/gas/water consumption monitoring
If you’re working on something you think I might like to work on too, let me know!